Romanian Society on Ergonomics and Workplace Management (ErgoWork Society) organizes the second ErgoWork 2022 International Biennial Conference, event designed to encourages sharing and dissemination of the interdisciplinary developments and achievements in the fields of ergonomics and workplace management.
The ErgoWork 2022 International Conference on Ergonomics and Workplace Management is scheduled for 16-18 June 2022, Timișoara, România.
We aim for ErgoWork 2022 to be a moment of reflection on what has been and will be … to disseminate our achievements and share the ideas of future project. Thus, you are invited to join this moment and be part of the strength message: ErgoWork for a New Normal!
We cordially invite distinguish colleagues from the universities and practitioners from a large variety of organizations (public and private companies, research institutes, medical units etc.) to support discussion, knowledge exchange and dissemination activities related to the following topics (not limited but considered also, as potential conference sessions):
- Ergonomics (theoretical approaches and case studies; dissemination of industrial best practices)
- Ergonomics for Smart Products, Process and Systems (design for ergonomics; occupational comfort improvement)
- Workplace Aesthetics and Ergonomic Design (workplace design and modern architecture perspectives)
- Biomechanics and Modelling in Ergonomics (physical ergonomics; safety and risk management with ergonomics; musculoskeletal disorders risks management; augmented human including use of robots and exoskeletons; wearable computers applications)
- Cognitive Ergonomics in Teleworking and Online Education (psychosociology perspectives in ergonomics studies)
- Special Application of Ergonomics, Assistive Technologies and Ergonomics for an Inclusive Society (people with disabilities and aging population; improve accessibility and mobility through ergonomics improvements of professional systems and living spaces)
- Occupational Health and Safety Management (safety culture; safety leadership; preventive measure with ergonomics; ergonomics risk management)
- Ergonomics for Sustainable Workplaces, Green Workplaces and Green Mobility (ergonomics approaches for workplace wellbeing)
- Social Responsibility and Ergonomics for a New Normal
- Education and Training Programs in Ergonomics, Workplace Management and Occupational Health and Safety (dissemination of good practices and experiences; future learning environments)
- New Approaches for Managing People (human resources management, talent management, competencies management, intellectual and human capital management)
Deadline for paper submission: March 31, 2022
Review period: March 31, 2022 – April 30, 2022
Submission of papers final version: May 31, 2022
Conference: June 16-18, 2022
First day of conference launch the pilot project initiated by ErgoWork Society “Meaning and Fusion of Work“, outdoor event organised in partnership with Nature Desks, Faber Association, FOR Workspace, Iulius Town, Faculty of Arts and Design, West University of Timisoara, Nemira Publishing House, Lapsus Artists Association and and GreenForest. Details on: https://meaningandfusion.work
Complete details about ErgoWork 2022 International Conference on http://www.mpt.upt.ro/cercetare/conferinte/ergowork.html