Friday, 25 October, between 15:15 and 18:30, during of 15th International Symposium in Management from Timisoara, at the Conference Center of the Politehnica University of Timisoara, Vasile Parvan Boulevard, No 2B, ErgoWork Society is main partner of organizing a Special Session of Ergonomics & Workplace Management together with the 3th FM Club Timisoara meeting from this year.
Prof. Anca DRAGHICI, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
Participants registration, 15:15 – 15:30
Scientific papers, 15:30 – 17:00
- A proposed ergonomics maturity level framework and assessment tool for easy business application, Anca Mocan
- Human Resources Competencies Development for Competitive Advantage. A Case from Food Industry, Anca Draghici
- Design Thinking Workshops: Uncovering Facilitator and Participant’s Experiences, Bogdan Rusu
- Coworking spaces and office work performance, Horatiu Soim, Universitatea Vasile Goldis, Arad
- The modern workplace in service management: possibilities, realities, new ways of working – Ieva Kalve, Latvia
- Generations at Work for a better future, Sebastian Capotescu
- The Impact of Knowledge Management on Intellectual Capital. A Research Approach Using Skandia Navigators, Corina Dufour
Cofee break. 15:00 – 17:15
FM Club: debates and networking, 17:15 – 18:30
Participation is free for researchers, designers, architects from the field of workplace management and practitioners FM, HR, property management as well as from other related fields, but within the available places. Please send your intention to participate by Wendsday, October 23, 2019 at the following email address: email@example.com. The confirmation of the participation from the organizers will be made within 48 hours from the transmission of the intention to participate, the selection criterion being the chronological order of receiving the participation intentions. FM (Facility Management) Club is a collaborative initiative to bring together the professional and scientific community in the field of Facility Management and Workplace Management.
This special session is organized by the Ergonomics and Workplace Management Society in Romania (ERGOWORK, https://ergoworksociety.wordpress.com/) in the framework of the Workplace Lab project and in partnership with the Faculty of Management in Production and Transportation of Politehnica University of Timisoara, GreenForest Ltd. and the Romanian Association of Workplace and Facility Management and (ROFMA, https://www.rofma.ro/).